Mindful Parenting in Action : 4th and 5th December 2021
A two day power packed webinar to address your parenting dilemmas with effective parenting solutions.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Ways to stay mindful in compelling moments.
- Change your parenting dynamics from chaos to clarity and struggle to peace.
- Tools to overcome everyday parenting challenges.
- Re establish a healthy connection between you and your child.
- Action worksheets.
- Mindfulness techniques to empower yourself.
- Parenting – A Perspective.
- How Mindful Parenting helps Strengthen Relationship with your Child.
- Tools for Addressing Emotions.
- Being Mindful while Dealing with Temper Tantrums.
- Enabling Strategies without Labeling your child.
Day 1 – Mindfulness Practice
- Achieving the Desired Behavior from your Child.
- The 3C’s for Re-establishing connection.
- Doing away with sabotaging behaviors.
- Encouraging behaviors that establish positive self esteem.
Day 2 – Mindfulness practice
- INR 499 for a 2 day workshop
- Date – 4th and 5th December, 2021
- Days – Saturday – Sunday.
- Timings – 4:00 p.m to 5.30 p.m.
- Double log-in for you and your spouse.
- Access to workshop recordings
- Action worksheets on effective parenting tools
- 1 e-book on parenting
- Parenting Podcast – Mommyitup with Aditi available on the popular podcast apps Spotify, Google Podcasts, Apple podcasts and, Anchor.
- Free 1:1 online session of 30min with me after the completion of the course with prior appointment. Valid in the first 7 days of taking the workshop.
- Certificate of Participation
- Every Monday one video on Parenting Insights on your whatsapp for the next 4 weeks.
ABOUT ME : Aditi Malik
I am a certified Parenting Coach and Founder of Mommyitup, a platform for new age parents to bring up their children in a positive and joyful manner. I have shared positive parenting insights and techniques with hundreds of parents. I am on a mission to bring about a positive perspective to parenting, and make steps to revolutionise the way parenting is perceived and practiced.